Sunday, July 5, 2009

Broken

I hear people around me talking about Malaysia like every hour. They're excited to go home. Good. I didn't really understand because I didn't really feel anything. Sure i want to go home, it's just.. instead of 'can't wait', I actually can wait for the day my flight leaves for Malaysia.

or so i thought

I realized i really really need to go home. The need is intense. Mom called as soon as exam ended today and i heard my sisters and my brother's kids in the background and i wanted to hop on any means of transportation that could send me home right that instance. I wanted to be there too. I guess what i'm trying to say is.. I miss all of them. I truly do. This has to be my weak moment. My heart really feels... well sad.

17 more days. Gosh i need to pull myself together.

3 comments:

  1. weh, HOMESICK!!~
    huhuhu. same2. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sucks. i know. we will all get through this soon enough, we always do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( :( :( :(
    and you know what, ade orang dpt flight lagi awal from us.
    DAMN JEALOUS WEYH!!!
    T_T

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...