Monday, August 31, 2009

I'll always have

Australia. Always.

It hasn't changed since i last saw it. It won't be long till i see it again.

I don't know where to begin. The most awesome holiday ever since i started Medicine. Thanks mom and dad, for Australia. The moment my feet landed on the Australian grounds and till the moment i left, i have enjoyed every single second of it and i did everything i've planned except one thing. I never planned to leave... ;)

Surfers Paradise. Truly is.


what does it look like he's doing. duh


Beach at night.


Beach in the morning.


Griffith meets Alexandria


Athirah and Yen Yin


Harbor Town.


Cab.



Seaworld.


Corkscrew.


Dreamworld.

Movieworld.


The Mystery Machine.


I won an Oscar. Thank you, thank you.


Athirah and Marilyn Monroe.
(facebook has made me refer to myself as a 3rd person)


A big guitar on a cafe.


Athirah and Ali


Athirah and Aqilah


Athirah and kangaroo


Definitely.


Why would I ever wanna leave this place :)

It was awesome! No. It was way way awesome!
You guys should totally go to Gold Coast, a perfect family getaway!

Australia will always feel like home :D
Like mine at least

6 comments:

  1. the BEACH at NIGHT! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear to God wey! if i was a writer and i lepak-ed at that beach at night, ideas would flow like the Niagara Falls. damn peaceful. view = absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS AUSTRALIA!!!
    I WANNA GO TO GOLD COAST AGAIN:!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss it too! whenever you wanna go there, tell me alright! i wanna go too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah. that's nice. want to go there toooo :P

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...