Friday, January 29, 2010

I took a chance.

I'm so glad i have pictures of me fooling around. Looking at such photos make me smile when I'm so tensed with studies. ;)


Object of my Affection

Athirah.Hur.Areqa


You people make me happy :)

Athirah.Iez.Areqa

I love jumping pictures. You'll bet this took more than 10 shots to get it right. All the best for finals! ;)

oh oh look at this picture!


OPEN THOSE BOOKS haha.

7 comments:

  1. athirah
    i lost all the pictures
    including the one tuhh
    yg last year remember?
    sad maaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dang! not you too, i lost all of my pictures as well :( my external hard drive got infected with a virus..sedihnya! ah well, we just have to make new memories together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah22 hate technology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still have it. and i hope i'm not going to loose it. if i do, i still have it in my heart. and nothing can take it away from me. :) happy stdy thirah. just remmber the times we had together k. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afiq: yeah, sometimes i do!

    Hur: keep the pictures safe Hur :D ah yes, it's in my heart too ;) i won't forget! ahhh good times.. ooh happy studying to you as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...