I've been to Paris once. I think it was when i was 6. My mom and dad brought me and my brothers and sisters along. I had the most wonderful time.

When we were on the plane ride home, my dad gathered me and my brothers and my sisters. There's a reason why he planned this little vacation.
He looked at us and said something like this. Ada campur English Melayu, basically it was this xD I was 6 kot. Lupa sikit2 haha
Well anyway he said:
I brought all of you along because I wanted you to see Paris for the first time with someone... who will love you for the rest of your life.
I remembered my sister was like: hey hey jangan nak ber-drama kat sini :P
I've actually forgotten about this till just now, for some reason i remembered it when i was having lunch :)
and I didn't understand it so much back then but it's just so meaningful when I thought about it now.
I love you mom and dad. Thank you so much for that and... everything else! <3

this is so sweet thirah.:)
ReplyDeletelove my mom and dad too
ReplyDeletewhy this sem people get homesick jer r!!
Papa got that quote from a novel he read while we were in Paris (Y)
ReplyDeleteHur: kan Hur :D
ReplyDeleteAfiq: Yeah, ramai homesick xD Join the club hehehe
Qilah: oooooh! ye ke! i didn't know that hahah
im goin there! wuuuhuuuuu~
ReplyDelete