Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You know my name

...You think you know everything.


Accidentally fell asleep watching epi 14 of GG last night. Woke up pretty early this morning, so that explains this post. No people, I don't have anything to say. Yes, this is boredom.

I don't know la what my life is becoming. I wake up, I get dressed, I go for lectures, I go home, I sleep and I repeat this whole thing the next day.

and I don't know why people wanna mess with me. If I have never bothered you, listen up, don't bother me. You know I'd socially kill you once my patience can no longer take it. I'd be scared if I were you. I'd be really scared. No my dear, this is no threat. I don't do revenge unless... hmm. Just don't drive me to do it.

a little note: might wanna be careful of what you say abt other people, you'd be surprised how the word travels. Really. If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Dang. This goes the same for me, ugh.

Okay okay dah dah! Lets bring a happier mood here shall we :P



Hello gorgeous :D


2 comments:

  1. erm erm should i be scared ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I forget to mention the word everyone? Oh yes. I did forget. Everyone should be.

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...