Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blackjack

Today's the 21st of April :( I don't wanna tell you what's coming but I will tell you this. Luke said he used to call (i don't know if you still call it this :P) but anyway he calls my blog Rantings of an Old Lady. I told Hum this and she went "soon thira, soon".

Damn.

Nah. For your amusement. Or not.


I won't be writing much on blogspot anymore, few times a month maybe. I've become too addicted to Tumblr. More than Facebook if you must know.

Okay then. Cheerio.


6 comments:

  1. i guess i'm just too cool for school.

    hahaha. and that pic is so very true. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha back row huh, me too, then i tried to make my way to mid center but dah penuh. so i tried 2nd row. BIG MISTAKE. turns out they weren't kidding abt the narcolepsy lol

    the picture! haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i even get narcolepsy at the back. go figure. weh! dah master main game haritu belum? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny you should mention cho tai ti! haha because we play cards at kuliah nowadays hahah, join ah if you see us playing kat garden lol. master? dont worry, you zufar sab still wayy terrer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehem. i did not say that. did i?

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...