Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nasiha !

The title. Notice that there is a space between the word and the exclamation mark.

Hehee, that's how Cea types when she's chatting/blogging etc. LOL :) her trademark ( ada byk lagi characteristics on how Cea types hehe, marks her style)

Hey Happy Birthday :D 08.08.10 NICE DATE!!!

Thank you thank you for everything :D

You're good company la wey at times when I say "my life sucks" haha :)

and for listening to my boring complaints, thanks!

You're brilliant and sometimes you come up with awesome2 ideas dohh and I'm so glad I met you lahh :D miss those late night pizzas :)

Heard you got an iPod touch for your bday hooyeah! :D

May Allah bless you, enjoy being 20!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Athirah ! haha I baru perasan ! :D

    Btw, I still have the picture where we were wearing telekung holding dominos pizza ! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh no problemo!

    OH NO! hahah that picture we publish during our 5th year eh xD hehe

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...