Monday, April 6, 2009

I am a nervous wreck

I am totally freaking out. Here's the thing, our final exam results for last semester is rumoured to be out in a couple of days. My heart gets a little shock every time i think about it. Please please let me get good grades, or acceptable ones at least.

Well you see, lets say a person gets a certain grade and lets say it isn't a good one, that person is supposed to repeat the paper. I repeat, the person is supposed to repeat the paper.

As if taking it the first time wasn't scary enough. It's totally killing me. Because you see, if lets say a person has to repeat a paper/papers, he is to postpone his flight ticket back to Malaysia. You have to be stuck in Egypt answering some questions about tachycardia or worse! communication skills, while everyone goes home. You really just don't wanna be the person who repeats. Trust me.

The two-week study week last semester wasn't exactly the best two weeks. Had a little something going on and sorta messed up my mind then. That's why I'm such a nervous wreck at the moment. Oh God, this isn't doing me any good.

I guess I'm totally going to accept what life has in store for me, I just hope sigh. I wanna be happy about my results, please please and I am so not going to be involved in so much drama when the next study break comes around, if I could help it. =)

I'll tell you how results-day turns out. I'm so darn scared *shrieking*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type already...