Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zufar Ismail Zeid

hahah because i know you'll read this!

Meet Zufar a.k.a. Jambu (hell yeah, look at him)



Hi, I'm Zufar and I owe Athirah Starbucks.



and i own a camera.

That is all.

14 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha..gelak guling2 kot......thumbs up for up jambuuuuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha was laughing all the way when i wrote this post XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You.............................. posted my worst picture... Come on la dont be so kejam okay, put a picture of me with at least a cigarette in it... I mean there ARE chics that'll be viewing this... Hot ones too.. Jatuh saham...

    BTW: I do not owe her anything in anyway. In fact, the owner of this blog is indebted to me for not telling the world of a certain something.

    Hur cilakos enta, cari gaduh hape? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. apa lak, handsome apa, okay2, i'll change one of em :P

    don't wanna be the cause of kejatuhan saham..
    now you owe me starbucks hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and by the way, i don't have a picture of you smoking laa wey, or i would have put it up for the 'hot chics' to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm improvement... Yela, since you insist that I'm handsome, I'll just accept it.. I mean, I dont want you to go plying off Asrama MARA just cause I didn't approve of your compliments now riiigggghhhtttt... Aih... How noble of me....


    Tut-tut! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not insist! :P arghhh *runs to rooftop*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butt grabbing picture still gets to me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. zufar...nnti jgn jalan seblah aku. malu~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. tuh yg dr sabry suka kan, JAMBU!!!
    so am not target anymore r
    yewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  11. ika thinks you're grabbing your butt lol!

    kade kade hahaha

    yeahhh afiq, guess you're not jambu anymore.. we've got to find you a new nickname ;D

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...