Friday, March 5, 2010

If Taylor Swift married Taylor Lautner

...then they'll both be Taylor Lautner lol

You know when you've changed? When you meet up with old friends you haven't met in a while... and they keep on saying: But you never used to *insert action here*. And I go : Oooo....... My God.

I can't believe this person I'm becoming. It's so not... me. So I'm now on a quest... to once again become who I used to be. Though maybe I'm not supposed to be anymore. You confused? Who cares.

I'm gonna punch myself if I ever say "I really wanna go back to Egypt" again! I can't believe I said that earlier today only to be brought back to reality by Sab and Luke (thank youuuu!). Told you I'm becoming a person I'm not. Shit.

I started this blog when I came back to Malaysia for winter break last year. So that's approximately one year ago. And now I'm in Malaysia for winter break again. Happy Birthday blog :')

3 comments:

  1. HAHA. i can't believe you said that. LOL.
    btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY athirahplease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha,this post made me laugh. Keep on writing good material Thirah and come back to Egypt soon. I miss seeing your face,haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cea: I am my blog! so we'll be having cake :) no?

    Zalikha: Why thank you friend! :D I will eventually return, don't wait up ;) I might be late hehe and I miss youuuu too :DD

    ReplyDelete

Just type already...