Sorry De Zhi, I could not make it to the airport buddy. Had to attend two dinner invites that night. Being five months away from home and all, had to make an appearance. SORRY. Hope you have a blast studying medicine... as I am *snorts
Anyway, since I haven't hung out with Corliss since I came back, I figured a sleepover would be nice. So I rescheduled it and we were to meet up at OU first thing the next day to also meet up with much loved goofballs: Zong Li and Tha Kang. Gosh I've missed you lot
Talked to Tha Kang for just a second and the next thing he was off shopping with his girlfriend. Excused, you may go.
I had the best time at OU with those two! I came latest and I wandered a few minutes on my own while dialing and redialling Corliss' number trying to think why the heck she wasn't picking up. Not wanting to wander any further this way, I turned around to go the other way and whatdya know, caught! C and ZL snapping pictures of me from behind. They were shouting 'sesat! sesat!' and grinning ear to ear when I shouted at those two.
Rats. Hope I looked good in those pictures LOL
First things first, J.CO okay. Hadn't had one in months. Was beginning to lose myself without it. Then C, ZL and I walked all around OU senseless. Gossiping from shop to shop with mirrors (We needed the mirrors, nobody wanted to take em pictures for us)
After what seemed a few hours, ZL suggested a movie. We all know he just wants to sit down. Alright alright, so I wanted to watch Watchmen and ZL wanted to watch The Punisher, gimme what I want for a second will ya :P
We ended up buying tickets for Will Smith's Seven Pounds. I slept at one part of the movie and woke up before C could take take out her camera again. Darn it girl, I'm gonna get you one of these days. Haha
ZL left after the movie and C's parents came, I was expecting the next stop was her house but to my complete and utter surprise her parents brought us to The Curve! YAYness, fun isn't over yet. Seriously, I was as happy as hippies square-dancing.
Since it's just us girls, it's much easier to actually browse the mall on what it has to offer. No time for serious shopping that night though. Then C and I went all over Ikano and just a little Ikea,
WEYY I HAD FUN
went to the pet store and tapped extra hard on those "Do Not Tap Glass" glass panes containing iguanas and frogs and snakes which weren't responding to our 'heyy there, kucci kucci'
After hours and hours of going in and out of a lot of shops, i mean A LOT, and after indulging Secret Recipe, which I feel guilty of doing now, we headed back to C's place. OH MY GOSH LA. The first thing I saw when I entered her house
Damn, you're good at this. If I was ever as good as you, I'd have my face on all four walls of all the rooms in my house. Trust me to be vain.
Awesome job weyy. ooooh and it's never too late to say Congratulations! for winning 1st place in the Sloggi Body Art Painting. Hope the 3 grand's doing you good.
Talked through the night till I fell asleep first. Woke up at 11 a.m. and still yawning like I didn't sleep. Ugh
After breakfast, headed upstairs for karaoke. Me out of tune so early in the morning don't exactly spell out angel of music. Heck we had fun doing our version of Carey's Hero and Lavigne's My Happy Ending, lalala.
Love yah girlfriend. Had the best time with yah!

Awesome job weyy. ooooh and it's never too late to say Congratulations! for winning 1st place in the Sloggi Body Art Painting. Hope the 3 grand's doing you good.
Talked through the night till I fell asleep first. Woke up at 11 a.m. and still yawning like I didn't sleep. Ugh
After breakfast, headed upstairs for karaoke. Me out of tune so early in the morning don't exactly spell out angel of music. Heck we had fun doing our version of Carey's Hero and Lavigne's My Happy Ending, lalala.
Love yah girlfriend. Had the best time with yah!
THANK YOU *HUGS*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just type already...