I woke up at around 3 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Been sleeping since 7 p.m. Shit.
Anyway, decided to finally tell someone other than my sisters about ma blog, I can't take anymore of their taunts. "weyy lame gila okay your blog" fine laaa. No more chocolates from Egypt for you two. #$%^&**&^.
So now Hur knows too. ;)
I'm gonna go down to get a 'midnight snack'. The reason I'm turning round and ugly. Crap.
Oh and had a quick chat with Luke yesterday. There's rain in Paris he says. Poor guy, walking the french streets alone. Well at least you have pictures of Paris you can shove in my face soon.
Few more days left in Malaysia.
I don't wanna go back to Egypt! *throws a tantrum while eating choc cheese cake
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahaha. yes thirah. and i'll be your loyal follower.lalala.
ReplyDelete