Thursday, March 12, 2009

Go Figure

Still trying to figure out what's wrong with me. It's friggin weird. There are two things in this world (so far) that I'm sure I have no clue about. And when I say no clue, I really mean no idea whatsoever, nada, zip.

1. Hair
2. Roads/Maps

I swear that these are the only 2 things that'll make me go quiet when you people start talking to me. I'd better not have more people talk to me about hair and roads after this or I'll swear I'll delete you on facebook.

Hair
Is there a difference when someone does a different parting or cut like what.. 2cm of their hair or curl it when it really was wavy? I mean really!

I'll go,
gosh wey you cut your hair?
and the other person goes
yeah, like 5 weeks ago
=_=" Shit. It's worse when I get
err no, I didn't cut my hair
And when this conversation takes place in a room with other people, you'd bet your cat's lives I'll receive the glaring ovation.

Damn it. I just can't tell no change. Makes me feel bad okay. Recently i got a
you like what I've done to my hair?
So I'm looking at his head thinking how the hell did it look the last time.

Okay well I'm not completely ignorant, I'll know if you dyed or straightened or did... well something actually obvious to the human eyes. But to have spiked it a little more to the left and 25 degrees from normal instead of 24... that! I really just.... ahhh

The thing that bugs me shitless is other people notice it like it's a new shopping mall. Compare Tom's and Peter's hair when they are completely the same! (to me), is scaring me out. Why can't I tell the difference *sulks

Explanation? Pretty please?

Roads
Don't get me started on this. I've been living in Subang since dinosaurs rule the earth and I still can't drive around alone because.. get this.. I might get lost in my own neighbourhood and stop by the roadside to use a public phone (because wouldn't you like to know who left their handphone at home today) and call home to ask for directions. Adoyy. I just don't remember em ways. Life can't go on like this. And don't you dare say I'm not trying to hafal the roads coz I am okay, I really am :(

Life sucks when you don't talk hair and don't own a chauffeur. ahh humbug

2 comments:

Just type already...